Numbered Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Willy
Vessel Make
Willard Nomad 30'
Dear B and D

Would be nice to have posts numbered so I can leave for a time and when I return I can say " Carey, reguarding message # 4387 I think ............". Perhaps there is a way to do that now and if so please advise.

Eric Henning
30'Willard
Thorne Bay AK

Nah, I don't think there is. I do think it would be just as easy to cross-link that post instead of referring to it by number. Doug may know if there is a way to number them.....

I'm not sure what you mean by numbered posts.* Are you wanting to be sure that you haven't missed anything since your last post?

This software is an off the shelf product that we didn't create.* We do not have the ability to alter it (very much).

Doug,

I mean numbered like the messages on the Willard site ... WBO Willard boat owners on Yahoo Groups. All the messages are numbered so one can refer to a message sent several years ago. Of course all the topics are on the same board so the number sequience is easy to maintain. Of course one can give the heading, topic and page number. There's the answer to my own question.

Eric Henning
30'Willard
Thorne Bay AK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom