Boating and fuel cost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FF
I agree. The ODE section is clearly marked do not enter if you are easily offended. I think it is a nice relief valve to take comments to. While I often don't agree with what is said, the point is I don't have to.

My only issue with ODE is I wish we would be better at self control of the vitriol that gets going at times, and simply agree to disagree.

Also, maybe we should add a note to direct all of the avaition stuff there! LOL.

"and simply agree to disagree."

A great idea , but the Right is interested in discussion with logic and reality,

The left is concerned with emotion and Utopia (theirs ONLY)

So when logic trumps sobbing , all the left has is personal attacks.

This technique was well laid out in "Rules for Radicals" , saul alinsky, communist ,and is being used with great effect by BO and his followers.

-- Edited by FF at 05:45, 2009-02-21

Sorry, I couldn't help bringing this thread back to life regarding aviation comments.

For the record, I am not a pilot but I did take flying lesson when I was young, many years ago. When we first bought our power boat we had it in a slip at the local marina and went down one day for a short cruise. When we came back in from the cruise our slip neighbor asked me if I was a pilot. I said no and asked him why? He told me that I had hollered "clear" before I hit the start button. I was totally unaware I had done so. I guess good flight training sticks with a person. And yes, I see a lot of corelation between planes and boats.

Hahahaha....that is hilarious.

No idea what y'all are talking about. Just hit the starter and wait til 25% N1 add a little fuel....and poof....starts everytime!!!!....smile.gif

Eric,
This is Bakers post , not mine!

Dont blame me!

Back
Top Bottom