Want a Free Mantus Anchor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaucySailoress

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Suzi 4
Vessel Make
30ft Fibreglass SomethingCraft, 1976
Hey Guys (and gals?)

Greg at Mantus Anchors is giving away a free $330 anchor, over at Cruisers Forum this month: February CF Giveaway - Win a Mantus Anchor! - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

If you're a member, then all you have to do is pick an anchor, post your choice on the thread, and then wait to see if your number comes up in the draw. If you're not a member yet, then you'll need to sign up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and a favour? When you do sign up for your free anchor, just leave a post here too. You could thank me for the tip, if you like, or just moan about the cost of shipping... whatever... but keep the thread live so the others can see it too!!!

Thanks, starting to wonder how may is to many anchors, may have to start thinning the herd.

Done, I guess one can never have too many anchors, if they are free.
Steve W

Ok Saucy, I did it. It really is a smart marketing strategy. When you going to fix it so I can be a Sponsoring Vendor on this forum?

Thanks, good marketing, just hope they don't sell my email address to a thousand people. :facepalm:

Thanks, good marketing, just hope they don't sell my email address to a thousand people. :facepalm:

Don't worry about that. You would have registered with CF to enter (not Mantus), which is also a Social Knowledge site (same like TrawlerForum); and as far as I know we keep them email addresses in a dungeon guarded by a dragon.

Although, if you win, you might want to use that email address to tell them where to send the anchor!!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to chime in and clarify that we do NOT share or sell anyone's user info. Our privacy policy (link at bottom) states that we can share your data with partners only with your consent but at there is no way for you to consent so that means everyone is automatically set in a way where we will NOT share any email or other user information.

This contest was designed with members in mind (ie. protect their data and give them a chance to win some free gear). We feel this is a win-win solution and hopefully we can get more gear and bigger prizes for future contests.

@HopCar - We'll have a sponsoring vendor program here with time. We are just trying to learn the ropes on Cruisers Forum and once we feel we have things dialed in then we will work on a program for Trawler Forum.

Ok Saucy, I did it. It really is a smart marketing strategy. When you going to fix it so I can be a Sponsoring Vendor on this forum?

@HopCar - We'll have a sponsoring vendor program here with time. We are just trying to learn the ropes on Cruisers Forum and once we feel we have things dialed in then we will work on a program for Trawler Forum.

Awesome. And if I'm allowed to play, then HopCar will be the very first ever vendor over here!!!

SEriously guys, I recognise a few names from here who have signed up for the anchor giveaway over there, and it's great to see you around :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom