Vancouver Boat show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Gray Hawk
Vessel Make
Defever 43 Offshore Cruiser
Anyone besides me going? I plan to anchor in False Creek sometime the week ahead of the show. Timing will be weather dependant and I will likely go from Cow Bay to Keats Island and from there into Vancouver. Will have wine onboard and maybe a wee bit of scotch for appropriately appreciative guests.

Anyone besides me going? I plan to anchor in False Creek sometime the week ahead of the show. Timing will be weather dependant and I will likely go from Cow Bay to Keats Island and from there into Vancouver. Will have wine onboard and maybe a wee bit of scotch for appropriately appreciative guests.

So when and whee is it?

Make sure you look at the Hatteras 60' sedan bridge! It was at the Seattle Boat show and WOW! Over 7' clearance in the ER! 7'! But they want 2.9 mil for it....

At some point I will be headed down for a look see and some dreamin. Saturday or Sunday.

Bob if you get a chance, go bug the kids at false creek fuels. If Eden or April are working give em a big hug from Willy :flowers:. Along with a bad time.:D

I'm anchored midway between BC Place and the Science Center. Wine, single malt and whiskey onboard. Bang on the hull or phone 3 zero 6 eight six 2 sixty four hundred.

Back
Top Bottom