good mechanical surveyor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bfloyd4445

Guru
anyone know of a good person to do a good engine survey in the Los Angeles area?

Thanks
Britt

If you don't think the boat will get a good survey report (for insurance acceptance too) after your own initial inspections, don't waste your time expecting a surveyor give a thumbs up. Read boat buying and surveyor threads from a month or two ago to get some thoughts on what to look for on your own.

Here is a recommendation that Tony made on boatdiesel a year or so ago.

David

Steve,

Since it´s been 5 days since your post w/ NO RESPONSE, I´ll offer AAA Marine services.. 100% guy that is the best around, BUT he is 130 miles North in Ventura, County.. He´ll go yo SD, but it will cost more(probably $1500-ish for the engine survey down there).. He knows it all, trust me on that and will tell it like it is..

Call him at 805 3009591......."Vaughan Catlett"..No one better around..

Tony

If you don't think the boat will get a good survey report (for insurance acceptance too) after your own initial inspections, don't waste your time expecting a surveyor give a thumbs up. Read boat buying and surveyor threads from a month or two ago to get some thoughts on what to look for on your own.

I'm not sure. The hull is solid but one never knows. I will let everyone know after i get her checked out.

Back
Top Bottom