View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #212
Hendo78
Guru

City: Perth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidahapah View Post
There you go Hendo I told you Wes the the best marine gear box man in the country.
Have delt with him on and off over the last 20 years.
Cheers
Benn

hey by the way what part of Qld were you from. I still do a lot of spearing, usually hit the Swains , The Hard Line or the T Line a couple of times a year. Don't blow bubbles any more gave it up years ago to boreing, still carry a hooka set for underwater inspections.
Hey Benn,
Yeh thanks heaps mate! Wes sounds really switched on and I'm really happy to have his details!
I was born in Texas. On the border of QLD & NSW. Moved to Edens Landing for about 8 years then on to Forest Lake before coming here to Perth 3 years ago now

My oldies still live in QLD at Ormeau Hills and my grandparents live in southport on the Goldy.

My fondest memories as a 7 y/o kid was on my Granddads 16ft Cruisecraft Regal. I remember everything about that boat, right down to the mustard and white two tone paint and the 85hp blueband Mercury outboard. We used to fish the seaway, the broardwater and out at the pin.

So you're on the sunny coast yeah?

I'm a part time dive instructor so am always breathing bubbles. Being a smoker, free diving is not an option for me ;-)

Well if you're ever in Perth for an extended stop over, give me a call or txt MSG and we'll catch up and/or go for a dive off Rotto. I know some nice spots and don't worry about the tigers and GW's. I've got a sharkshield that will cover us :-)

Sent from my iPad using Trawler