Thanks, everyone, for the help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codger2

Guru
Vessel Name
Circuit Breaker
Vessel Make
2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
OOPS! Wrong photo! :banghead:
This is my neighbor in Sedona, AZ.

Attachments

• IMG_4127.jpg
    IMG_4127.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 121
You 're welcome Walt, but thanks for what. Anyway, whereyahbeen lately. Long time no hear.

Just hanging out. Have spent a good deal of time in Sedona, AZ and have been finishing up some projects on the boat. Life is great!

My what big ears you have.

Old man of the forest I see.

Old man of the seas I see you Walt. Got the same boat I hope. I got the same boat too. But I live in western Washington now. Just getting started here and now I've got to build more carports again. Go'in cheap this time as we still have the house in Alaska.

Not quite the same group anymore and that's a plus as there's many more great folks that have jumped aboard. Welcome back Walt.

Thanks, Tony.

Great to have you back, Walt. Your posts have been missed.
Happy New Year and all the Best in 2013.

Thanks, Mike!

Happy New Year Walt! Glad to see you kept your Halvorsen--they sure can work their way into our hearts!

Take care and be Happy! JohnP

Happy New Year Walt! Glad to see you kept your Halvorsen--they sure can work their way into our hearts!

JohnP

That's a fact! Thanks, John

Take care and be Happy! JohnP

It's great to have Walt back, but it's good to hear from JohnP also. Where you been? Weren't you planning to head South?

Damn Walt! Thats a good looking neighbor!

He's old, too! The food in the Sedona area doesn't support big racks. (I think I'm going to wish I never said that.) :facepalm:

Man I love neighbors with big racks! Glad to see you still have that beautiful vessel still and it's great to see you posting. I forgot how nice looking SHII is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom