What's with this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codger2

Guru
Vessel Name
Circuit Breaker
Vessel Make
2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
Hpp6seTAgAAAAAQERsPHDw0KHBOHHiiZY7n7d0LUADAAAAAMBudFyCAwAAAAAA9kIBGgAAAACAQvwPvZVAzGnvEqMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

I only had less than a hundred characters! and I got this:

A message that said I've used over a 120,000 characters. Is it because i posted a photo?

Last edited:
Welcome back, you have been missed.

I have had that problem too. Not sure what the issue is though. Make sure it's a jpeg image and not png. Sorry I am not more help. Perhaps Janet will help us out.

Can you let me know what you are trying to do when you get the message?

I suspect you posted a photo that was in the wrong format for the forum so it displayed the alphanumeric code that defines the picture instead of the picture itself.

Do a "quote" to your message and you'll see the actual content of your post.

When replying to a message, rather than using the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page, select the "Go Advanced" button below the box. This takes you to a page that allows you to add a picture file. Just scroll down and click the "Manage Attachments" button. The "Attach Files" box surrounding the button shows you the accepted file extensions.

An alternative to this is to enter the use the "Insert Image" button above the "Go Advanced" page reply box (looks like mountains with a yellow sky and a sun or stamp in the corner). Then you can enter the url of the photo found on another webpage or photo hosting site like photobucket...like this.

images

Welcome back, buddy!!

He's baaaack! :eek: :flowers:

Hi, Walt! I was about ready to go out looking for you. I feel whole now!

Hi, Walt! I was about ready to go out looking for you. I feel whole now!

Thanks, Ray.

My all time favorite cruising boat is the GB 42. (Seriously!)

Do a "quote" to your message and you'll see the actual content of your post.

You're right! Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom