Info sought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you referring to stern deck solid roof?

When making repairs, modification I have tried to copy duplicate what is there. So If I was going to add on to the roof, I would open up the end of the existing roof with as little damage as possible to be used later for the end of the exstend roof. Also copy the existing roof structure as possible.

I run into Seattle, a coulpe of times each week. Maybe we can hook up and take a look,discuss.

Yes that's right, I like the idea of extending the roof the way they did on the Africa Queen in the pictures. I think the boat has sold, but haven't caught up with any of the owners.

I'd love to meet up sometime, right now though I'm in the UK on an assignment that will last through July. Then I'm back to Seattle for good.

Fair winds...

Have you thought about having one made of Aluminum.

Any good fabricator could do you one up.

lighter than fiberglass.

Sd

Yes that's right, I like the idea of extending the roof the way they did on the Africa Queen in the pictures. I think the boat has sold, but haven't caught up with any of the owners.

I'd love to meet up sometime, right now though I'm in the UK on an assignment that will last through July. Then I'm back to Seattle for good.

Fair winds...

July weather is a good time to due exterior projects. Give me a jingle when your in Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom