Sunrise in Friday Harbor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyones picts are beauts! SF Delta's Suicide Slough.

I'm always up early! :D

Attachments

• Sun Rise Through Fog.jpg
    Sun Rise Through Fog.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Sun Rise Through Mstr Strm Window-Door.jpg
    Sun Rise Through Mstr Strm Window-Door.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I am not a morning person, so only see sunrises if there is mischief afoot. Still, some of those pics and comments suggest the old saying still goes. Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning...'course the other end of the day, different story...shepherds delight...right...? That's my time......so for a little teeny weeny thread hijack....(yeah, the Aborigines came up with some 'interesting' names all right...)

Sunset at Coochiemudlo Island

Attachments

• Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 89
Here are a few of mine taken in the San Juan islands..

Dave N

Attachments

• sunrise-1.jpg
    sunrise-1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 84
  • sunset1.jpg
    sunset1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 92
This sunrise was taken on our Great Loop trip in early October. It was taken where the Upper Mississippi (mile 0) intersects with the Ohio River. It is the best of the many I have captured so far on this trip.

Attachments

• IMG_2802.jpg
    IMG_2802.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 81
Maybe this is cheating a little.. pic taken Saturday AM from a cruise ship off the Carolinas.

Attachments

• DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 87
Please excuse the hijack.
Andy, if you need a mooring in Sydney mine is free, on the Lane Cove River. Doriana is still at the shipwright. PM me for directions if you want to use it.

Warning hijack alert!

Thanks Bruce, I am currently spending some time at the Basin. Lost the port engine two days ago, either the starter solenoid or the relay solenoid, I think.
I will bring her home on the starboard engine,and am hoping for a calm day when bringing her in to the marina! Not a great time to be out solo.

Anyway the weather is perfect.

Attachments

• boat @ basin 001.jpg
    boat @ basin 001.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom