World's smallest V-12 engine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea... Seen that before. It's pretty cool and I won't take that from the builder, but (not to burst your bubble) it isn't internally combustible. It just spins under air pressure coming from the hose. There is, however, a huge subculture of people that build ones that DO run. I will see it I can find the link.

Like THESE guys:

When back in the 50's folks would work on their rides , and gather in White Castle or a similar spot , the coolest car I remember was an

MG TD that kept the hood but with the side panels off one could view the polished aluminum of an OFFENHAUSER!

Yea... Seen that before. It's pretty cool and I won't take that from the builder, but (not to burst your bubble) it isn't internally combustible. It just spins under air pressure coming from the hose. There is, however, a huge subculture of people that build ones that DO run. I will see it I can find the link.

Yes, I figured it was just a moving model as there wasn't any fuel, ignition, or lubrication system on it to say nothing of gaskets or seals. An impressive demonstration of of design and machining, however.

When back in the 50's folks would work on their rides , and gather in White Castle or a similar spot , the coolest car I remember was an

MG TD that kept the hood but with the side panels off one could view the polished aluminum of an OFFENHAUSER!

In a Rat Rod.

Attachments

• Offy.jpg
    Offy.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom