Gun or not gun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have in mind to kill somebody but I think that if somebody come aboard to our boat and can make bad things with my wife or my daughters, I'll kill, at least shot him.
we'll pass thru many poor countries that we already have heard that can has pirates and with a gun we can keep them away from my boat.
To be clear, I'm not a killer, I'm a serial pirates killer :eek:)
I never had a gun before.

Greetings,
I don't do guns. Never had a reason to and like Mr. mb don't anticipate a need. I really have no opinion of anyone's gun views as long as I am not involved.
The one thing that hasn't been mentioned is that there is always the possibility of the perp' or perps' will have bigger and more guns than you do and if the situation arises who shoots first and who ultimately dies. I think I'll take my chances on traveling safely and living.

An armed society is a polite society.

Well said and nuf said on my part.

When seconds count the police are only minuets away and are very good at taking reports and possibly finding out who killed you or your family.

Guns don't kill people. People do.

It has been said the only the bandits have guns.
The government takes your guns how do you protect yourself.

There are lots of A**holes in the world. Just plain sociopaths. they rob rape and kill just for what they consider the fun of it.

I will keep a gun myself.

It is my god given right. So says our constitution. Arguably the greatest document ever written.

Sd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom