hammerdown with "Out Of The Blue"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice but Gallon! Gallon! Gallon! $$$$
How much do you figgure that little run cost you.

OK. 46 second video, 30 gph at full throttle?, $4 per gallon... Let me do the math... maybe 15 bucks. Guys that peel rubber with their $300 per copy tires can spend that much in a couple of burnouts. Guys just gotta have fun. Right? :):)

I know it is just that my boat won't do that.

Just jealous.

SD

A turn of speed Marin might even like. :)

That's a good lookin' boat!!!

+1 in the jealous-of-your-speed department.

Ok Am I the only one who wonders about the depth outside the channel? He slowed awfully quickly when he got past the green mark, on its wrong side.

I believe it's cost effective to run it up every once and awhile

1) It cleans the bottom
2)Its good for the engine

I have run my friends 34 Albin tournament express ,its quite similar

He runs it slow and economical
Actually too slow according to the mechanic that does yearly computer report printouts
Nothing worse than lugging an engine

Ok Am I the only one who wonders about the depth outside the channel? He slowed awfully quickly when he got past the green mark, on its wrong side.
actually if you see 30 seconds into video i go by a red bouy on my left that is the channel then you see the green bouy to my right also the channel we are leaving one port. it is confusing on the video but the inside red bouy at the end of the video is actually another port. you are not the first person to see this but rest assured i had lots of water under me .this next video shows it more clearly.:)

mainship rumrunner - YouTube

Last edited:
OK. 46 second video, 30 gph at full throttle?, $4 per gallon... Let me do the math... maybe 15 bucks. Guys that peel rubber with their $300 per copy tires can spend that much in a couple of burnouts. Guys just gotta have fun. Right? :):)

Your math sucks!...

30gph X 46 sec =
.5 gal per min X .75 min = .375 gal... 1 gt of diesel = $ 1.00

and I seriously doubt she burns more than 20gph at cruise

HOLLYWOOD

Last edited:
30gph X 46 sec =
.5 gal per min X .75 min = .375 gal... 1 gt of diesel = $ 1.00

HOLLYWOOD

The only way to really know how much it cost you was to measure it in a tangible precious quantity of something. In this case, you could have had two Name Tag Beers from Trader Joes.

Attachments

• cheap beer.jpg
    cheap beer.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
The only way to really know how much it cost you was to measure it in a tangible precious quantity of something. In this case, you could have had two Name Tag Beers from Trader Joes.
I like the way you think it measures the same in metric or standard

Silly fellow , That's not the way to make HUGE WAVES!

Back
Top Bottom