another way to use a PWC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is crazy!!

I watched a guy in the ICW here in hollywood with one of these Dam it was cool he was higher then the one story buildings He would go completely under water and come shooting up like a missle

Last edited:
To me, this looks more fun and exciting than any water related activity that I can think of, including skiing, scuba diving, kayaking and maybe boating too. I wonder about the learning curve though.

To me, this looks more fun and exciting than any water related activity that I can think of, including skiing, scuba diving, kayaking and maybe boating too. I wonder about the learning curve though.
Exactly! But with so many accomplished riders in one area it must be somewhat easy I suppose. Nothing I would ever want to try! Also notice the role of the jet ski operator and the fact that he has enough of the thrust left over to maneuver his craft.

I don't believe the jet ski needs an operator. In some of the videos I've seen of this rig in action the jet ski is just being towed along by the water hose.

Each guy flying on the hose is connected to, dragging, and controlling his own pwc with no one on it. 100% of the pwc thrust is routed to the flying rig, the pwc becomes a floating power unit only. They control the throttle while flying, more throttle means more thrust, and they steer or control flight by directing the smaller jets on their arms.

The other guy in the video was just riding a separate pwc in close proximity.

-----

Gene :^)
Http://www.Strathbelle.com/

Last edited:
Tons of liability right there, notice how close some of them come to hitting a ski? You'd only do it once. Also shooting under water that is shallow or you go to deep could be trouble. I used to be a high diver, with your arms at your side doing a dead mans dive really hurts the top of your head....all that being said, I think it's very cool! Thanks for the link.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom