Lose a Schnauzer in the San Juans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anode

Guru
Vessel Name
M/V Scout
Vessel Make
Sundowner Tug 30'
When I was in Friday Harbor last week a Schnauzer was recovered coming ashore on San Juan Island. Assumption is, it fell off a boat over the Holiday weekend.
I checked last night and the owner has still not been located.
I don't have a lot of details but can get in touch with the party that recovered the dog.

Aww that is sad.
I hope the owner get's the doggie back.
I just couldn't imagine how that would feel.

Sd

Wow! If our dog went over the side the SO would have a nation-wide APB out. Hopefully the owners aren't missing too.

Was the pup checked for a micro chip?It may be the only connection to the owner(s) and possibly to a lost boat and crew.

Maybe the owner deep sixed the pooch. They get left along the road, at malls, vet's shops or dropped off in the woods. Years ago when we lived way out in the country dogs and cats regularly appeared at our front door looking for some food and shelter.

Maybe the owner deep sixed the pooch. They get left along the road, at malls, vet's shops or dropped off in the woods. Years ago when we lived way out in the country dogs and cats regularly appeared at our front door looking for some food and shelter.

I suely hope someone wouldn't drop a dog at sea.:nonono:

A sad state of affairs. Some people shouldn't own animals.

SD

Attachments

• crew.jpg
    crew.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom