Looking for some help - not boating related

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Besslb

Guru
Vessel Name
Skinny Dippin'
Vessel Make
Navigator 42'
Hi All TF Members!

This weekend I am participating in the New Bern Bike MS. I am going to ride a bicycle 50 miles Saturday and another 30 miles Sunday weather permitting. I ride with a group from Carolina Brewing Company. Google Team CBC. This is a local brewery with local connection, supportiing their local MS Society chapter. One of the owners/founders of CBC Brewing has a family member with MS.

My goal was to raise 1000.00. One Boat Buck....to help those with MS. Can any of you help me get there? I am shy just $57.00. One Boat Buck is my goal. Any donations, big or small, I will appreciate them all. If we all gave just 1 dollar....I could get there.

I'll do all the pedalling. I just need a couple of bucks more. Can you help me?

2012 Bike MS: Historic New Bern Ride: Mrs. Bess L Beaty - National MS Society

*****THANK YOU***** :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I have to moderate my own wife's post because she puts it in the wrong forum? Oh the humanity!

OH! The DOUCHEBAGGERY!!!! :eek:

Thanks so much for the support fellow boaters!! I made it 50 miles today and have another 30 infront of me tomorrow. Thank you for helping to fight MS...one pint at a time. :)

Hi Rambler!! Thanks for asking! I completed 50 miles without passing out or puking!

Thanks to the the good folks here, I was able to surpass the boat buck goal and raised $1020.00!! My TeamCBC - Helping fight MS one pint at a time raised over $96k. The Event raised $1.3 million.

Our TeamCBC is helping to find a cure, one pint at a time. If you haven't tried their beers, do. They are quite good. And they support the MS Society all year long. I will ride with them again next year!!

Thanks again for the support!!

And here's a Team Picture!

Attachments

• TeamCBC.jpg
    TeamCBC.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom