I have 2 of these units for sale. I found them in the parts inventory on our boat when we bought it.
They have never been installed.
One unit is branded Xantrex (Part #82-0123-01) and the other is branded Heart Interface (Part #82-0123-00).
- Charges auxiliary or starting batteries when house battery is being charged
- 15A maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Easy three wire installation
- Includes original Owner's Manual
- The Xantrex unit includes a 20A fuse in a fuse holder
Price $50.00 + Shipping for each unit
(that is ½ the price of listings on Amazon or Ebay)