Due to the horrible location of the Vacuum Generators on our boat, we recently changed out both of our Vacuflush systems to electric Raritan heads. So we have two full systems available should someone want them.
I haven't taken any photos, yet, but I will add them in the next couple of days.
I would rather sell as a pair for $700 but will split them for the right buyer.
Here are the bullet points:
- One was fully functional when removed.
- One ONLY needs a check valve (it looks stuck open) to again be fully functional again. Cheap fix.
- Units are year 1999-2000 vintage (VG2 generators if memory serves).
- Included are all the parts needed except for the 1.5" i.d. hoses. Everything we took off, we kept.
- One has the elongate bowl and the other is the traditional round.
- We have cleaned them to the best of our ability. They are in the garage now and are not stinking it up at all.
- One it rigged for a downward discharge and the other a rearward. I assume they cam be changed around, but I am not 100%. I can look when I get home.
- I will ship it anywhere, but these things are heavy (the bowls are china), so it will take a fair bit of packaging and may get pricey. Or, I can drive a little to deliver. We are in NC.
We have owned this boat for one year. I don't know how well the previous owner kept these up. One looks like there is an aftermarket pump motor on it. Knowing what I know about the previous owners, I speculate it was done by a pro. After talking to Head Mistress about them, I would recommend replacing all the check valves and both pressure switches for about $350. You would then have two nearly new units for less than the price of one vacuum generator.
Feel free to PM me any questions.