Old 10-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #1

City: Poulsbo
Mainship For Sale

Hello, I was just about to list our boat, a economical to operate 2007 Mainship Trawler, 34 X 14'2' beam. 38ft overall. We are located in Poulsbo WA. Great boat with deep walk-arounds, only 254 hrs on the Diesel. The electronics include dual VHF radios,radar, plotter, autopilot. The boat is equipped with a hurricane diesel heating system and 5.5KW generator. Drop a e-mail for photos and details. Bottom paint just completed. 60miles@comcast.net

boaterNW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #2
Ben
Guru

City: Wilmington, NC
Vessel Name: Sand Castle
Vessel Model: 1986 MT Sundeck 35.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boaterNW View Post
Hello, I was just about to list our boat, a economical to operate 2007 Mainship Trawler, 34 X 14'2' beam. 38ft overall. We are located in Poulsbo WA. Great boat with deep walk-arounds, only 254 hrs on the Diesel. The electronics include dual VHF radios,radar, plotter, autopilot. The boat is equipped with a hurricane diesel heating system and 5.5KW generator. Drop a e-mail for photos and details. Bottom paint just completed. 60miles@comcast.net
You can list it here or at MTOA.com (Another trawler forum). If you can market it yourself, could save you some dough.

With the hours on your diesel, it's like a new boat. Caterpillar diesel?

MV Sand Castle
Wilmington, NC
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
TF Site Team

City: League City, Tx
Vessel Model: Carver 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
You can list it here or at MTOA.com (Another trawler forum). If you can market it yourself, could save you some dough.

With the hours on your diesel, it's like a new boat. Caterpillar diesel?
The vast majority of these boats of that vintage were Yanmar powered. Occasionally you see a Q series Cummins.

To the OP, that just goes to show you need to provide us more info and maybe some pics. There are people out there(like me) that really like these boats but need a little nudge. Don't make your buyers have to work to hard...they may pass your boat by....especially when there are lots of these boats out there. I am a big fan and this would be at the top of my list...if I had one!
Baker is offline   Reply With Quote