Old 07-27-2018, 05:12 PM   #1

City: Fuquay Varina
Looking For A Heritage 36 Sundeck

Looking for a Heritage 36 Sundeck ( preferably 2000 or newer) that isn't currently listed on line located in US. Have been sailors for many years. Sold our last boat in 2017 for health reasons. Had a lung transplant in July, 2017 and am now ready to get back on the water but in a smaller boat and in a trawler. We like the size and layout of the Heritage 36. In a perfect world, would like to find one without the teak cap rail (just stainless but that wouldn't rule it out) and with low engine hours. If you have one you are considering selling in the near future or know of anyone getting ready to sell please reply.
Thanks.
Old 07-28-2018, 05:44 AM   #2

City: Easton
Vessel Name: Sojourn
Vessel Model: Cheoy Lee Europa
I am in the process of selling my beautifully restored Cheoy Lee (?) 38' Europa. Completely refit in 2003. Single stateroom as bunkroom remodeled into a den w/ desk and setee. 1800 hrs on 235 New Holland diesel (2.5 burn @7.5Kts). Bow and stern thrusters. 1100hrs on Phaser 7 kw gen. SS fuel and water tanks. Updated electronics. Asking 135K. contact me via email @ twoflew@gmail.com Thanks, John
Old 07-29-2018, 05:06 PM   #3

City: Lutz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insearchof View Post
Looking for a Heritage 36 Sundeck ( preferably 2000 or newer) that isn't currently listed on line located in US. Have been sailors for many years. Sold our last boat in 2017 for health reasons. Had a lung transplant in July, 2017 and am now ready to get back on the water but in a smaller boat and in a trawler. We like the size and layout of the Heritage 36. In a perfect world, would like to find one without the teak cap rail (just stainless but that wouldn't rule it out) and with low engine hours. If you have one you are considering selling in the near future or know of anyone getting ready to sell please reply.
Thanks.
There is one on Tampa Craigslist located in Crystal River FL. It comes with a new uninstalled crated Lehman 135HP.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:38 PM   #4
Veteran Member

City: Friday Harbor
There's one here in the PNW with a price tag of $80K. Not mine, I looked at it and can give you some history if you are interested.