Go Back   Trawler Forum > Trawler Forum > Classifieds

Old 04-14-2015, 08:29 AM   #21
City: Fort Myers
Interesting concept, but I don't think I would be overly happy with someone else living on my boat knowing all those little things that can go wrong (like head/holding tank/shower sump etc).
All the best with the birth of your child.

Marlinmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 10:45 AM   #22
City: San Francisco
Very interested in Renting your tawler!

Originally Posted by Ms. Moon View Post
My husband and I have recently bought a 50-foot Kha Shing trawler in the Bay Area, which we're living aboard in the beautiful East Bay town of Alameda. We could not be happier. That said, it has required some getting used to here and there, which made us think that perhaps other boaters considering going liveaboard might like to give it a try before making the leap.

We're expecting our first child in June and planning on spending two months in my hometown before and after the birth, which means we're looking to sublet our boat during that two-month period (roughly May 4-July 4, though dates are somewhat flexible/negotiable). Ideally, we'd rent the boat to a person, couple or family that is already familiar with boats and will, therefore, take really great care of our beloved home while we're away.

For a sense of the boat and the surrounding area, check out our AirBnB listing. We're still considering what we'd charge for rent, but we want it to be comparable to monthly rent for homes in the area (not the significantly higher per night AirBnB fee listed here).

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
my wife and I are have been searching in the Bay Area for a liveaboard Trawler. We are both familiar with boats and I actually used be a boat machanic. As we are unsure if the lifestyle is right for us. We have been pursuing a temporary situation similar to what you have posted/offered.
We are very interested in discussing the opportunity with you to rent your trawler as a temporary live board. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. My email: Toddzien@gmail.com or 414.807.7160.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Todd & Dina

ToddZien is offline   Reply With Quote