Old 02-06-2019, 10:53 AM   #1

City: Louisville, Kentucky
Beautiful 2002 Mainship 390 Trawler Trimmed In Rare Emerald Green

Beautiful 2002 Mainship 390 Trawler Trimmed In Rare Emerald Green

This boat has been well cared for and loved. She is in beautiful condition and ready to be used and enjoyed for years to come. Classic styling meets economical operation in the timeless 390 Mainship. Her single Caterpillar diesel engine provides economic travel while providing plenty of horsepower to get the job done right. She has many options and upgrades but a few notable options are a bow thruster, auto-pilot, upper and lower helm, generator and AC.

The Mainship 390 Trawler is an economical, low-maintenance coastal cruiser with classic trawler lines and a good turn of speed. Considered a “performance trawler,” the Mainship rides on a semi-displacement hull capable of higher cruising speeds than full displacement trawlers.

Stepping inside from the covered aft deck, large wraparound windows provide lots of natural lighting in the salon and excellent visibility from the lower helm. A convertible sofa and hi-low table are starboard in the salon, and an L-shaped galley with refrigerator/freezer and Corian counter is forward to port.

The teak and holly salon sole is an attractive feature, and a sliding door at the helm provides easy deck access. There are two staterooms and a single head forward.

The master stateroom has an island queen berth and two hanging lockers, and the guest stateroom—partially tucked beneath the galley—has twin single berths. Molded steps ascend from the aft deck to the Mainship’s large flybridge.

FRESH WATER ONLY!
Full Fly Bridge
Engine: Diesel, Caterpillar
Bow Thruster
2 State Rooms
1 Full Bath

Length Overall:39'9"
Hull Length:34'9"
Beam:14'2"
Draft:3'8"
Weight:22,000#
Clearance:18'8"
Fuel:300 gals.
Water:130 gals.
Waste:30 gals.
Hull Type:Modified-V

Bottom cleaned and painted summer 2018 - new boot put on at the same time.
Professionally wrapped and winterized every year.

Professionally maintained, Located in Louisville, Kentucky $139,900

Email: normanwine@core.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JudyAnn.GreenTurtleBay.2005.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	84991   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spec.Sheet.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	84992  

Mainship390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:20 AM   #2
Cal

City: Bartlett, TN
Beautiful yacht. Good luck with the sale.

Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:38 AM   #3
Guru

City: Trenton
Purdy!
alormaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 07:08 AM   #4

City: Vermont/NC
Vessel Name: Osprey
Vessel Model: 1979 Mainship MK1
Pretty boat! We’re just beginning our quest- could you send more pics and specifics.
Is that 18’8” clearance to the top of Bimini or top of mast?
Thanks,
Holly
Hgsparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:52 PM   #5

City: Louisville, Kentucky
Hello Holly,

Thank you for your interest.

I believe the 18'8" is to the top of the mast.

My apologies for fumbling through this forum as I am not familiar with it. Further more, I have posted this for my Mother in law - the boat belongs to her. While I've enjoyed this boat with the family, I'm not that knowledgeable about it. For further communication and or questions, please reach out to Elizabeth through her email (at least to begin with): normanwine@core.com.

She is very knowledgeable about he boat and may have more photos available for you.

All best in your search and good luck - it's a big task but for what it's worth, these Mainship Trawlers are solid, well made boats This one has been used by our family, enjoyed by everyone and truly loved by my parents in law who have been in boating since they were children.

Respectfully, Garth
Mainship390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:22 AM   #6

City: Louisville
I have tried to contact Elizabeth through the email provided and have had no response. I live in Louisville and would like to speak with you. My number is 502-523-7010.
Kevin Young
Kentucky Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 10:54 AM   #7

City: Hartville OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainship390 View Post
Hello Holly,

Thank you for your interest.

I believe the 18'8" is to the top of the mast.

My apologies for fumbling through this forum as I am not familiar with it. Further more, I have posted this for my Mother in law - the boat belongs to her. While I've enjoyed this boat with the family, I'm not that knowledgeable about it. For further communication and or questions, please reach out to Elizabeth through her email (at least to begin with): normanwine@core.com.

She is very knowledgeable about he boat and may have more photos available for you.

All best in your search and good luck - it's a big task but for what it's worth, these Mainship Trawlers are solid, well made boats This one has been used by our family, enjoyed by everyone and truly loved by my parents in law who have been in boating since they were children.

Respectfully, Garth
I too have emailed twice with no reply. Please have them call or email. 3306187272

Timmyvan is offline   Reply With Quote