Old 06-28-2015, 07:19 PM   #1

City: Elberta
Albin 27FC (1988) Sale or Trade

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0978.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	41511
We have a very nice Albin 27FC for sale or trade for a trailerable trawler. She is located on the St. Johns River near Sanford FL. We brought her around the Gulf coast, through the Okeechobee Waterway and up the east coast of Florida over the last year. She is equpped for the loop and that is our goal. However, we have found that we like to gunkhole too much to expect to finish the loop anytime soon, so we are considering getting a trailerable trawler so we can do the loop in comfortable segments without marina fees. She is in excellent condition with many upgrades. She has radar, chartplotter, vhf, autopilot, and AIS. She has a hardtop and isinglas canvas. She is powered by a Perkins M80T diesel. She gets complements every day because she is in such good condition. We want $35,000 or acceptable trade for a trailerable trawler and cash. Trade must be trailerable with F150. Call Dale at 251-597-9256 to discuss. Thanks

JdaleH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:56 PM   #2

City: Grangeville Id.
Vessel Name: reel easy
Vessel Model: new to mainship
Trailerable

Just wondering what you are considering , type of boat? I live in north central Idaho and thinking Mainship 30 carried on a 40ft. gooseneck. Fishing on the west coast.

reel easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 08:08 PM   #3

I am thinking easily trailerable; Nimble Nomad, Adventure Craft (more of a houseboat), or Albin 25. Must be trailerable with F150. Must have good bones and cosmetics. I will add electronics, etc. if needed. Probably 24 ft LOA or so.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:43 PM   #4

City: Vero Beach
Questions

1. Engine hours?
2. Electrical equipment?
3. Water, fuel and holding tankage?

Thanks
rick2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:01 PM   #5

Rick, I don't know the total engine hours as the tach was broken before I bought her. Probably less than 1,000 hours though. She has 40 gal water, I think 90 gal fuel in two tanks, and 15 gal waste with Electroscan. Loaded with electronics including radar, ais, and autopilot. Won't go into details here. If you are very interested and have the cash, give me a call and I will set up a time for you to see her at Boat Tree Marina, Sanford, FL. Dale
Old 08-12-2015, 08:16 PM   #6

City: Vero Beach
JdaleH,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately after researching the boat it's just not going to have the room or sufficient fuel and water capacity for my needs. I am going cruising indefinitely starting in the Bahamas and ending up near Grenada. No idea where I will go from there.

Good luck on your sale!

rick2192 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
albin, trade, trawler