Go Back   Trawler Forum > Trawler Forum > Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #1

50ft Amazing Custom Liveaboard Diesel Twin Screw Trawler for Sale

Beautiful liveaboard Trawler for sale - we have decided that we eventually want to live on a Power Catamaran instead and have moved onto land for awhile! We hate to part with Maverick as this boat is as much a part of us as our own blood. But, never say never, right? If you are looking for a one of a kind, luxurious, classy, solid, comfortable, roomy, stable (Trac Digital Active Fin Stabilizers), 49 ft Trawler to live, love, and cruise on - especially from CA to AK - then Maverick would be PERFECT for you. My husband was a 747 commercial pilot and is a frustrating perfectionist. EVERYTHING on the boat is amazing. We thought we were never going to live on anything or anywhere else so we spared absolutely no expense or quality. You'll see when you take a look. We were asking $450,000 (we spent almost a million in the rebuild), but have dropped to $300,000 or less if you have cash. If you have precious metal - silver or gold to trade, even better. More important than money, we really want to find a buyer who will love Maverick as much as we do and with whom we would stay in contact. Oh, we also put a small built in jacuzzi (half moon shape) in the stern. Got lots of chuckles sitting in that at Princess Luisa Inlet - oh, also used it as a fishhold when trolling for salmon LOL! Maverick is held in a dedicated Trust which goes with Maverick. Buyer would become new trustee - no "sale" officially reflected anywhere. Other things too if you want to know. I have spent countless hours posting everything about Maverick on a page on my own website. If you are interested in Maverick, please give me a call or email me. 360 567 6178. If you are looking for an awesome Trawler - don't pass this up - it truly is an amazing boat. We are seriously wanting to sell ASAP. Thanks for reading. Heidi

Old 05-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
Guru

City: Longboat Key, FL
Vessel Name: Bucky
Vessel Model: Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
Heidi: I think Maverick is one of the most gorgeous boats ever. If I were in the PNW instead of down here in shallow Biscayne Bay, I'd love to have it. It's a creation to be loved and appreciated, for sure.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
TF Site Team

City: California Delta and SF Bay
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: Marshall Californian 34 LRC
Is this the right boat? If so, she's a beaut!!

http://shipshapesystems.com/Maverick...orInternet.swf

Custom Google Trawler Forum Search
Old 05-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #4

Yes, that's Maverick!

Thanks for the kudos. Yes, we think Maverick is an absolute jewel. Selling will be hard and I can imagine I will wet many a pillow case with tears once it is done!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #5
Guru

City: Longboat Key, FL
Vessel Name: Bucky
Vessel Model: Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
Geeze: I just looked at that photo presentation again. I had to wipe up the drool from my meager teak & holly.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #6
Guru

City: Little River SC
Vessel Name: JAZ
Vessel Model: Ta Chaio/CT35
wow!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
Guru

City: Port Townsend, WA
Vessel Name: Traveler
Vessel Model: Cheoy Lee 46 LRC
I've seen Maverick at anchor up in the islands the last few years. Had no idea she was so nicely done inside. Someone's going to get a really great boat!
http://www.pacificnwboater.com
Old 05-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #8
TF Site Team

City: California Delta and SF Bay
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: Marshall Californian 34 LRC
All the shots are impressive...love the interior shots. But this one to me was the most surprising and impressive.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Maverick Hull.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	19154  

Custom Google Trawler Forum Search
Old 05-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #9

Underside

Thanks! The 5 Thousand pound keel was made from parts of the original fly bridge. We glassed it on to the hull with 22 layers of woven roving and matt after first glueing it to the hull - come to mama! The bulbous bow was made twice - first time wasn't quite right even though we hired a marine architect to design it! The Stabilizers... well that's a whole other story. The expanded and remade rudders.... the new Dyna quad props... and on and on and on... were we insane? Yes.

Closed Thread