40' Classic Wood Monk Trawler in LaConner WA, Asking $20,000
In family since construction, 1969. Ed Monk design, BC built.
• Cedar on oak, round chine, single screw hull
• Fwd cabin with head and 2 large berths
• Main cabin with inside steer station, galley, dinette
• Aft cabin with twin bunks, storage and aft head with shower
• Dinghy on transom, Livingston, with 3hp outboard
• Sailing-rowing dinghy, 9' Davidson, on boat deck with crane
• Flying bridge with controls and seating for several friends
• Garmin Map GPS plotters both stations, depth sounders, radar, VHF
• Emergency auto inflating lifeboat and all safety equipment.
• Perkins 6.354 110hp diesel uses little fuel (2.7 GPH at 7 to 8 knots)
• Cooking, heating and hot water with oil-fired Dickinson stove
• Large tankage for fuel and water
• Covered moorage in LaConner WA can be taken over.
Survey on pdf available.
Irandar photo album Picasa Web Albums - Irving - Irandar ad ph...
Inside Irandar Picasa Web Albums - Irving - Irandar new i...
Irandar construction photos Picasa Web Albums - Irving - Irandar Const...