Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #21
TF Site Team

City: San Mateo, CA
Vessel Name: Pineapple Girl II
Vessel Model: PT 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgay View Post
Naybody know the name of the Krogen Manatee for sale on Craig's list. Is it the one or two stateroom model?
per the ad it is a two stateroom and I believe the name is Brutus (rode past it in the dinghy on Saturday).

www.pineapple-girl.blogspot.com
Old 04-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #22
Art
Guru

City: SF Bay Area
Vessel Model: Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
Howdy, Jennifer!

Thanks for posting.

At first I wondered, due to the ad's wording... Now I don't feel like I maybe placed a bogus trawler ad recommendation on TF. On phone owner told me that many thousand dollar bottom job was done just a few months ago. You get opp to take picts?

Hope you had a great delta weekend!

Complications arose for daughter and April 3rd baby... baby OK now... daughter still working through items... hope perfectly OK within next week or two. Two things for daughter got real rough! For assured R&R as well as ongoing hospital visits my wife is pretty much staying now with her, baby, and hubby - I visit, often. So... our delta visits will be delayed for a while till all is in the clear!

Look forward to meeting you and yours some day - in delta 4th July weekend would be perfect, or any other time too! Let's stay in touch!

Art

Old 04-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #23
TF Site Team

Hey Art, no photos, Didn't take phone or camera in the dink. Just got a new phone a week ago after dropping the phone in the marina.

I am sorry to hear about your daughter and granddaughter. hope things are better soon!

We plan to spend June 30- July 8 in the delta "somewhere" hope to see you then but if not, sometime!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:09 AM   #24
Guru

City: Hotel, CA
This guy must be following this thread. He just raised the price $20,000.

36 ft KROGEN MANATEE,Reduced $30k May take smaller boat on part trade
Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 AM   #25

City: ross
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Howdy, Jennifer!

Thanks for posting.

At first I wondered, due to the ad's wording... Now I don't feel like I maybe placed a bogus trawler ad recommendation on TF. On phone owner told me that many thousand dollar bottom job was done just a few months ago. You get opp to take picts?

Hope you had a great delta weekend!

Complications arose for daughter and April 3rd baby... baby OK now... daughter still working through items... hope perfectly OK within next week or two. Two things for daughter got real rough! For assured R&R as well as ongoing hospital visits my wife is pretty much staying now with her, baby, and hubby - I visit, often. So... our delta visits will be delayed for a while till all is in the clear!

Look forward to meeting you and yours some day - in delta 4th July weekend would be perfect, or any other time too! Let's stay in touch!

Art
Hi...Come and see My Beauitful KROGEN MANATEE and meet ME !
Old 04-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #26

If you have any QUESTIONS or THE TRUTH ABOUT MY WORDING in selling my MANATEE..PLEASE COME AND SEE AND MEET ME...BILY MARKAKIS
Old 04-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #27

36 ft Krogen Manatee for sale..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPseudonym View Post
This guy must be following this thread. He just raised the price $20,000.

36 ft KROGEN MANATEE,Reduced $30k May take smaller boat on part trade
Sorry " THIS GUY" ? , Me made a mistake and ask a friend to post an add on Craigslist..

Should have been $ 115k...Bet your not a buyer..Only someone who has alot of time on his hand..
Old 04-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #28

Come see MY MANATEE and MEET ME
Old 04-17-2012, 11:00 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze nl View Post
sounds like one would have to send/transfer $10k to some bank account just to hold it, then zip the money is gone and all you would have is a nice lookin picture of a boat.

reminds me of an ad on kijji, seller was going to russia, need to sell in a hurry, would ship anywhere in the world for free, just send the deposit, then send remaining when it is in your driveway, nothing to lose, if you didn't like it seller would pay to have it returned....

i almost fell for it
come and see the vessel, where in my add do i asked for monies up front !
Old 04-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #30

36 ft Krogen Manatee for sale..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple Girl View Post
per the ad it is a two stateroom and I believe the name is Brutus (rode past it in the dinghy on Saturday).
Dear One...Next time come-by and I would be HAPPY TO SHOW YOU BRUTUS...BILY
Old 04-17-2012, 11:05 AM   #31
TF Site Team

Bily, post some pictures and tell us all you have done on the boat. I was very impressed by the exterior transformation, what have you done on the interior?
Old 04-17-2012, 12:00 PM   #32
Art
Guru

Hey Bily - Welcome to Trawler Forum!

I'm the guy who posted your CL ad link to begin this thread. Just trying to help sellers and buyers meet! All's good in the pleasure boating world!

I also called you when some on the Forum posted questions regarding your CL ad's wording. You and I discussed your boat... then I posted your phone and mentioned you seemed legit with recommendation for those interested to call you!

Most Captains and Admirals mean no harm by what they may say here... we're just a bunch of happy-go-lucky mariners trying to CYA for each other.

I'm glad you came aboard this forum. A report by Jennifer “Pineapple Girl” makes it sound clear that your boat seems OK, and that she's pretty to boot!!

Good Luck! - Art, In West Marin
Old 04-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #33

Quote:
Bily, post some pictures and tell us all you have done on the boat. I was very impressed by the exterior transformation, what have you done on the interior?
EVERYTHING..The interior (remember there was only 400 hours on this vessel)..All the TEAK inside looks like new..Floors are all polished..The U-shape built-in lounge..Is ALL NEW with ALL new menory 5" Foam is very expensive PLUS Top of the line Fabic's..The dinette table has been cut down and now a coffee table...The other part of the table All teak has now been mounted in the pilot house inside the U-shape seating ( really sharp)...Back to the Cabin..All new Custom made Canvas window treatments..All new doulbe Simmions Beauty rest matress ( never sept in , YET ! )...In the Pilot House..removed all out dated stuff..Lots of up-grading in gel-coating..All Brand new Foam and Uph Backs and seats..All new Canvas and tinted Windows...BRAND NEW Aft deck Enclosed with tinted windows, plus sunbella..Solid window covers to protect the windows from the sun..The above is just a-little of all the upgrades that I have just DONE !..Plus a MAJOR haul-out..I had a special bottom job done on it..Removed all the paint to bare-hull, then "FIVE COATS OF EXPOX COATING..THREE COATS OF A BARRIED COAT..THEN TWO COATS OF A INDUSTRIAL BOTTOM PAINT..I did all this work because it was my vessel , and I never concerned with costs, my boat I wanted to get the best done on it..Would like to invite you to see BRUTUS...regards Bily
Old 04-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze NL View Post
Sounds like one would have to send/transfer $10K to some bank account just to hold it, then zip the money is gone and all you would have is a nice lookin picture of a boat.

Reminds me of an ad on Kijji, seller was going to Russia, need to sell in a hurry, would ship anywhere in the world for free, just send the deposit, then send remaining when it is in your driveway, nothing to lose, if you didn't like it seller would pay to have it returned....

I almost fell for it
I'm the owner of the 36ft BEAUITFUL KROGEN MANATEE..You may want to learn how to read more clearly..Where do I ASKED FOR ANYTHING UP FRONT..Did I not say COME SEE MY BOAT..In the future read the add , not what you are thinking it says..
Old 04-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #35
Guru

City: Hotel, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily View Post
Sorry " THIS GUY" ? , Me made a mistake and ask a friend to post an add on Craigslist..

Should have been $ 115k...Bet your not a buyer..Only someone who has alot of time on his hand..
If I was before I can assure you I am NOT now.

Good day sir
Old 04-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #36
Guru

City: Whittier AK
Vessel Name: Apache II
Vessel Model: 1974 Donald Jones
Just got a new phone a week ago after dropping the phone in the marina.

I have two stored under the boat myself
Old 04-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #37
Art
Guru

All who look into or post on this thread:

I just had a great 20 minute phone conversation with Bily who owns the 36’ Manatee listed on first post of this thread. In my opinion he is a top notch fellow and well worth your time if you’d really be interested in his boat. It is likely I will become friends with Bily as we found some background in common.

Art
Old 04-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #38
TF Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
All who look into or post on this thread:

I just had a great 20 minute phone conversation with Bily who owns the 36’ Manatee listed on first post of this thread. In my opinion he is a top notch fellow and well worth your time if you’d really be interested in his boat. It is likely I will become friends with Bily as we found some background in common.

Art

to me, that is one of the coolest things about the forum! real people...
Old 04-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #39
Art
Guru

Quote:

to me, that is one of the coolest things about the forum! real people...
Jennifer Pineapple Girl - We Cwazy Boaters ARE Real People! Some of the last around... or so it too often seems!! lmao
Old 04-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #40
Enigma

City: Slicker?
Greetings,
Ahem.....Speak for yourself Mr. Art! I am NOT crazy, which is what I "think" you were trying to key. I am not suffering from insanity. I'm enjoying every minute of it!