• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

For Sale: 40' Trawler Dropping 20g Off Asking Price. No Banks. No Credit Checks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddis

Hi guys... I have a mother who is getting older and it's time for her to give up her baby. She's kept this thing in meticulously good shape from every aspect that you can imagine. Lot's of extras.

I am helping her and convinced her to drop the price from $80k to $60 because she is going to be moving from Florida to NJ to be with her grandkids (my kids:). So, we have some new found motivation to sell and I convinced her to drop the asking price pretty drastically.

I know the economy is still tough and there are many people who would love this trawler who may have the money, but not the credit to make it happen. We have some creative ways around this so that the trawler can be yours immediately.

It's a rare find. Well maintained three cabin, two heads 40' Kha Shing Sundeck Silverstar 1985.

• Year: 1985
  • Current Price: US$ 79,000 (as of today, $59,000)
  • Located in Palm Beach Gardens , FL
  • Hull Material: Fiberglass
  • Engine/Fuel Type: Twin diesel

This boat is ready to go. If you are interested, please shoot me a message. I'll email you video and pics as well.

Thanks guys

More info & pics if you want to generate interest, just my $.02 & worth what you paid for it.

Pics and video

Yes, apologies for the delay on the pics and vid. I have a link, but I'm not sure if this forum allows links for newbie forum members. Anyone know how I can show the video if I don't have it hosted on my computer?

Again, I am new to the site because I am doing this for my mother and so I don't want to break any rules. I don't have the video on my computer, but some pics and more info. Here we go.. And, some more info at the bottom. Thanks everyone. Please don't hesitate to message me or reply here w/ anymore questions.
4343132_20130422112427713_1_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112425974_5_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112426425_4_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112426949_3_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112427295_2_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112427713_1_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112535646_3_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112536110_2_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112537411_1_XLARGE.jpg

4343132_20130422112616615_1_XLARGE.jpg

Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:

Specs
Hull Shape: Displacement

Dimensions
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 30000 lbs

Engines
Engine 1:
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive

Engine 2:

Tanks
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)

Accommodations
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2

Electronics
Radio

Inside Equipment
Electric head
Refrigerator
Electric bilge pump
Heating
Microwave oven
Air conditioning

Electrical Equipment
Generator
Shore power inlet

Covers
Bimini Top

Yes, apologies for the delay on the pics and vid. I have a link, but I'm not sure if this forum allows links for newbie forum members. Anyone know how I can show the video if I don't have it hosted on my computer?

Again, I am new to the site because I am doing this for my mother and so I don't want to break any rules. I don't have the video on my computer, but some pics and more info. Here we go.. And, some more info at the bottom. Thanks everyone. Please don't hesitate to message me or reply here w/ anymore questions.

Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:

Specs
Hull Shape: Displacement

Dimensions
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 30000 lbs

Engines
Engine 1:

Engine 2:

Tanks
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)

Accommodations
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2

Electronics
Radio

Inside Equipment
Electric head
Refrigerator
Electric bilge pump
Heating
Microwave oven
Air conditioning

Electrical Equipment
Generator
Shore power inlet

Covers
Bimini Top

Send more info to tjricejr@gmail.com

Quite a deal for someone!!!!!

Hello
Very interested in your moms boat,not sure that I sending a message to you.
I am a serious buyer and have the money to buy.
Please call or e-mail me with more info.
davemgore@gmail.com Phone 770-826-4603

Thanks Dave Gore

Hello
Posted a thread yesterday to you ,did not have another way to contact .

We are a retired couple actively seeking a boat like you mothers.

If you still have boat please call or e-mail.

Thanks Dave Gore davemgore@gmail.com Phone 770-826-4603

Sounds like it's listed with Denison. I would contact them.

Hello

Does anyone know how to contact daddies?

He is a newbie like me and I am not sure if he is receiving my messages.

Thanks Dave M Gore

Why don't you let Daddyo be your broker and follow up on this Dennison Listing? He can represent you during the whole process, whether it is this boat or not.

Why don't you let Daddyo be your broker and follow up on this Dennison Listing? He can represent you during the whole process, whether it is this boat or not.

Totally agree with S of F, send a PM to Daddyo, that's the way to go with this boat Dave.

Don't go rushing in, and remember this boat needs several thousands in electronics if you intend to go cruising, it only has a VHF fitted!!.

Yes it looks nice!, but so will hundreds of other boats out there.

Have The Hours On Engines

Hi guys,

Spoke with my mother, who happens to be with me this week on vacation, and found out the hours on the boat for those who requested this info in PM's.

They are.... Port Engine 11366 and Starboard 1357

Hope everyone has a great weekend...please reply here or PM if any more questions. Thanks everyone.

Daddis

Robbie, I'm sorry I missed your post regarding electronics or a potential lack there of. According to my mother, it is decked out w/ electronics.

I'll get the all the specs if anyone needs more info by pm or a chat on the phone. In the meantime, what I can confirm at least is that it has

- Furuno GPS Plotter
- Raythion Radar- VHS
- Radio
-Depth Finder/Fish Finder
- Compass, Hailer etc...

Volvo TAMD 60 Commercial Marine Diesel are the exact engines fyi. Apologies for the delay to whomever it was who asked me about that. Just found that out.

That's all for now.

Happy Trawling this weekend if you are out and about!

Oops...added an extra 1 to the port side engine. Not 11366 but rather 1366. Tnx guys

Hi daddis,
I tried to send you a PM, not sure if you got it? We're interested in your Mothers boat, what's the best way to talk details with you and also about the "creative" financing ideas you mentioned?

Thanks,

John

Nice boat!

Still...
4343132_20130422112535646_3_XLARGE.jpg

If that pic ever gets onto Facebook while they're in high school... I shudder to think!

On the other hand, it's handy to have some blackmail material when they get to that age.

Did you sell this vessel?? I'm interested in a liveaboard vessel about this size.

Interestingly you never did mention the manufacturer of this vessel??

If you haven't sold this yet send me an E-mail please. My wife and I have a 6 week trip planned to Florida right after xmas to find a boat and we have the funds avail, no creative financing needed:) riverratbg@yahoo.com

Thanks, Brad and Michelle.....................................................

If you are really interested then go back to the original post and click on the posters' name
DADDIS
and a drop down menu will appear and send him a message. The forum will forward your message as an e-mail and hopefully he is paying attention if the boat is not yet sold. You can then exchange e mail addresses or other info rather than waiting for him to check the listings.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF this boat has USCG doc , I sugest you ONLY sell it with a USCG bill of sale, with credit terms laid out.

Should the new owner flee the country its easy to repossess the boat , most anywhere in the world.

Desperation to sell the boat should not overlook common prudence.

For those interested, JUST contact Dennison yacht sales.

40' trawler

Hello....Is this trawler still for sale
Please reply by sending me a PM

Hi guys... I have a mother who is getting older and it's time for her to give up her baby. She's kept this thing in meticulously good shape from every aspect that you can imagine. Lot's of extras.

I am helping her and convinced her to drop the price from $80k to $60 because she is going to be moving from Florida to NJ to be with her grandkids (my kids:). So, we have some new found motivation to sell and I convinced her to drop the asking price pretty drastically.

I know the economy is still tough and there are many people who would love this trawler who may have the money, but not the credit to make it happen. We have some creative ways around this so that the trawler can be yours immediately.

It's a rare find. Well maintained three cabin, two heads 40' Kha Shing Sundeck Silverstar 1985.

• Year: 1985
  • Current Price: US$ 79,000 (as of today, $59,000)
  • Located in Palm Beach Gardens , FL
  • Hull Material: Fiberglass
  • Engine/Fuel Type: Twin diesel

This boat is ready to go. If you are interested, please shoot me a message. I'll email you video and pics as well.

Thanks guys
Is your trawler still for sale? If so please send me a PM
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom