• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

1984 27' Albin family cruiser Fort Pierce, 29,000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boatclimber

1984 27 ft Albin family Cruiser 10-ft beam and 2.5 ft draft in excellent condition, ready to go. Lehman 61 horsepower diesel, 75 gallon aluminum fuel tank, 25 gallon holding tank, 75 gallons of water. Side and rear panels can enclose entire boat. Garmin 741xs GPS, standard horizon VHF radio and depth finder, Richie compass, 45 lb plow anchor with 50 ft of 5/16 chain and 150 ft of half inch rode. Also small lunch anchor with chain and rode.Teak swim platform, AC for forward cabin. 300 amp hour lithium house battery, will run AC all night. 320 watts of solar, 45 amp alternator. 2000 w inverter, jabsco manual toilet, large galley sink and more. Call 772-777-9272.

Attachments

• IMG_20211215_221052_01.jpg
    IMG_20211215_221052_01.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20211216_151028.jpg
    IMG_20211216_151028.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20211217_155240.jpg
    IMG_20211217_155240.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
My wife and I have owned this boat for 4 years and have just recently completed a trip from Florida to Long Island sound and back, with many stops along the way. We're now looking for a slightly bigger boat and this is why our Albin is for sale

My wife and I have owned this boat for 4 years and have just recently completed a trip from Florida to Long Island sound and back, with many stops along the way. We're now looking for a slightly bigger boat and this is why our Albin is for sale

I have lusted after these boats since the first time I moored by one at Ladysmith, BC. Yours seems a very good example of the breed. :flowers:

We spent 3 months on her in 2020 and 5 months on her last year and 3 months in the keys last winter. She's a wonderful boat but we decided we need something a little bit bigger if we're going to live on a boat full-time.

I’ve been dreaming of getting one of these for cruising the ICW with my wife and daughter. Beautiful boat just not the right time yet for me. I’m sure she’ll sell fast

more interior photo

Taging along to gather info, photos(need iinterior pics) for a interested boat neighbor.

I've been trying to figure out how to send more pics, I think I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out,I think I'll have to redo the ad and include more pics in the new ad

Boatclimber: I sent you a PM. If you can email me the pictures I'll post them for you. I'll be at my desk until 5:00 ET. Love the boat.

I second (third?...fourth?) the request for more pics and details, please!

Lob

I emailed Benthic2 a series of pictures, he said he would post them for me since I can't figure out how to do it. Should be here sometime today

I've been trying to figure out how to send more pics, I think I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out,I think I'll have to redo the ad and include more pics in the new ad

A posters time to edit is limited by the forum software.
Just add a reply and Go Advanced and attach the same way you did originally.
Pics will be in the new response but still available to all interested.
Here is the How To
https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s22/how-post-pictures-50850.html

Thanks I'll give that a try

Attachments

• IMG_20211218_113548.jpg
    IMG_20211218_113548.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20211218_113600.jpg
    IMG_20211218_113600.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20211218_113629.jpg
    IMG_20211218_113629.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20211128_133233.jpg
    IMG_20211128_133233.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20211215_223623_01.jpg
    IMG_20211215_223623_01.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20211215_223607_01.jpg
    IMG_20211215_223607_01.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20211215_221156_01.jpg
    IMG_20211215_221156_01.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20211215_221131_01.jpg
    IMG_20211215_221131_01.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20211217_155134.jpg
    IMG_20211217_155134.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210331_083003_HDR.jpg
    20210331_083003_HDR.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Sorry.....I've been away from my desk......it seems you got all the pictures you sent to me posted.

And in my defense....I gave a 2 hour window......and the posting was well outside of that window.

Last edited:
She certainly looks well kept.

Just a long ways away from the coast of Maine...:banghead:

Lob

I agree. At this stage, SO and I are looking for something on the small side, for the two of us to poke around the coast up here. Maybe take a slip in Belfast for a few nights, or even slide on down to Portland town for a few days. No kids involved, and not interested in spending months on board.
Economical to run, relatively easy to handle, and not as much upkeep as our 34ft Marine Trader was.

Lob

I have seen and worked on many of these. Yours seems to be one of the nicer ones out there, looks very well cared for. I hope it goes to a deserving new home!

Wife and I spent 5 months on this boat and we were very comfortable the only reason we're thinking of selling is that our time on the boat made us decide that we want to live full-time on a boat. So we want to get a boat that has a shower on it and a few more amenities of course we realize that a 36 ft boat is going to cost us quite a bit more at marinas and in fuel and in maintenance. Our little Albin got one gallon per hour and as marinas charge by the foot it was also very economical for the one or two days a week that we spent at marinas. Also the head in this boat would be very tight for a larger person. I am 5'11 and 200 lb. And it was comfortable for me, but I think anybody much bigger would find it tight

I once knew a University of Vermont professor and his wife who cruised an Albin like this for many summers. Their cruising grounds were the Hudson Valley and NY canal system into Canada. They loved the boat and it suited them well as a near full time cruiser.

Not everyone wants a boat with all the comforts of home. There's an argument that more simple accommodations augment the cruising experience.

Peter

Rule for the For Sale section

Posting Comments and responses within the Classified sections.
Relevant Questions or Comments will be permitted within the Classified sections provided they abide by other TF Rules, are in good taste, and have no negative impact on the ad itself. Advertisers/Original Posters are encouraged to use the Report Post function (Exclamation Mark within a triangle) for any posts they would like removed. Moderators will review and take appropriate action.

Boatclimber,
She sure looks fit. If you think a 42' Grand Banks will suit you contact me.
Thanks,
James
Isabella, 1978 42' GB Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom