Financing and Insurance for a Liveaboard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We will be keeping our vehicle so that should not be a problem. Although I will admit that I had not considered that angle. Thanks for the heads up!

Luckily I religiously read boat and RV forums where people decide to chuck it all and head out with nothing behinds them.... usually people wind up keeping a car or other vehicle.

I got to the point where my traveling companion had a car and my truck was 15 years old and tired. So I ditched it knowing a car was still available when we snowbirded back to NJ.

Gota tell you...it is an amazing feeling when you cast off and nothing and you own nothing in your wake to worry about. But there are always those nagging details that still have to be paid for or registered occasionally.... thankfully if you minimize those and keep a good calendar.... those too are easy to deal with.

I have been developing that addiction myself. It is amazing what you can learn if you listen twice as much as you talk. Thanks again and with any luck, we'll sea you on the water soon. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom