Where did I Screw Up? Genny No Start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don’t use silicone tape. I stock silicone hose on my boat. I have 6’ Of every size I need from 3/4” to 1 5/8”. I also have 2’ sections of 1 7/8 and 2 1/4” since my entire need in those sizes is 8”. All my hose lives in an 8” pvc pipe that is attached to my ceiling.

I don’t use silicone tape. I stock silicone hose on my boat. I have 6’ Of every size I need from 3/4” to 1 5/8”. I also have 2’ sections of 1 7/8 and 2 1/4” since my entire need in those sizes is 8”. All my hose lives in an 8” pvc pipe that is attached to my ceiling.

Thank you, Dave- this idea is officially stolen . :)

Sorry...I was thinking hose but writing tape. Probably age related.

Sorry...I was thinking hose but writing tape. Probably age related.

I use blue Flexfab. The temp rating for blue is high enough. The red has higher temperature rating but the cost is pretty high and I just don’t need it. I can’t remeber why I avoid green but there is a reason.

Back
Top Bottom