Volvo tamd 41a workshop manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Altitude707

Hi,

we have bought a nova flagship 37 with a volvo tamd 41a engine .

Does anyone know where i can get a workshop or even an owners manual for it ?

Many thanks

paul

Try boatdiesel.com - i was able to download a few manuals for my 41a's there (once I susbscribed). Very helpful site generally as well - well worth the cost of admission ($25/yr) in my opinion.

The one manual I couldn't get off that site (owners manual) I bought direct from volvo penta - and probably the most useful for me. Has all the 'owner - doable' jobs (according to volvo) well described and illustrated. Things like changing fuel/oil filters, cleaning heat exchangers/oil coolers etc (basic yearly services). Expensive (~$60 Aus if i recall correctly) - but a good and handy reference book.

edit - just noticed you're in Brisbane - I'bve just moved back there last weekend (woody point actully). Yell if you need any help.

Try boatdiesel.com - i was able to download a few manuals for my 41a's there (once I susbscribed). Very helpful site generally as well - well worth the cost of admission ($25/yr) in my opinion.
I balked at subscribing to Boat Diesel for years before I caved. I had a problem with my Cummins 330 years ago and could not find an answer. Finally subscribed to Boat Diesel and found the answer almost immediately. I always check with Boat Diesel now before calling the $90/hour man.:thumb:

VOLVO does not support "legacy" engines, that is, engines that are no longer in production. VOLVO has the worst customer service in the industry. Don't get me started on the price of parts (if you can find them)compared to CAT or Cummins...

Back
Top Bottom