Rated total number of revolutions for a small block Chevy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks forum, About what what was expected on the subject of gas pots. Now back to the original thread. As it is close to New Years here in Alaska, I will send Happy New Year to all.
regards,
Al
A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

Thanks Al, for the good thoughts. I ditto Happy New Year Wishes to all. :thumb:

Guess us gas pot and diesel pot boat owners will simply have to spend another year enjoying our dino fuel powered Pleasure Cruisers... collectively called "Stink Pots" by those who enjoy piloting "Blow Rag" pleasure boats with such depth of draft that gunkholen is precluded for many areas. ;)

No matter how it is looked at or what type of boat... owning and enjoying water born Pleasure Craft is a really tough job! But hell... some body’s got to do it in order to keep the global pleasure-marine industry alive... Guess you and I will have to be two of those hard put upon souls! This tortuous way of enjoying life will just have to include us... and, Personally I Like It! :D

Happy 2014 Boating Daze! - Art :speed boat:

those who enjoy piloting "Blow Rag" pleasure boats with such depth of draft that gunkholen is precluded for many areas. ;)

Herrishoff claimed that for a good cruising sail boat the draft needs to be just 1/7 of the LWL, no centerboard .

So a 35ft LWL would have a draft of about 5 ft , no that far from what a marine motorist would have.

In an unusual tide the sail boat has a more robust keel for banging the bottom.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom