Perkins t6.354 parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ktan4156

Vessel Name
Sea hawk
Vessel Make
Californian boat company
Hi am new to this forum here. Am trying to locate some parts for my Californian trawler that carries two 1979 Perkins t6. 354. Trying to source the exhaust manifold and the rocker arm assembly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi am new to this forum here. Am trying to locate some parts for my Californian trawler that carries two 1979 Perkins t6. 354. Trying to source the exhaust manifold and the rocker arm assembly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi Ktan, welcome to the forum. However, in order for your query to generate more attention, and therefore, hopefully, more help, I've moved it to the more likely place in under 'Power Systems'. You had accidentally placed it in the section headed 'How to use the forum, News, and Account issues'. :eek::nonono::D

Cheers,

You might try calling...

S&W Diesel in Wilmington, CA...(310) 835-3155
TAD Diesel in Hayes, VA...(804) 642-9296
Mr. Cool...(866) 726-2665 or www.mrcool.us

In can cough up some more names...but those are folks ive used a lot for my Perkins and have had good luck with.

If you have the part number from the current one, or your engine serial number (or just build number prefix) handy, it may save some hassle.

Perkins is Massey Ferguson farm tractor, so all parts except those used only on marine engines, are available from MF dealers.

Back
Top Bottom