Lehman 120 water pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tuttouomo

Vessel Name
Lady A
Vessel Make
Defever 44
Replaced the water pump on the port engine today as it was leaking by the seal. I have the old one and want to have it rebuilt for a spare.
I bought the new one at Harbor Marine in Everett and asked them for a reference to a rebuild shop, no joy.
Does anyone know of a shop in the Seattle/ Everett area that will rebuild a Lehman water pump?

Thanks , Bill

Last time I did that I gave it to the local mech, he ordered a kit and rebuilt it for me. In this case I could have almost replaced it with a new one off Ebay. Recently while hauled out after the survey and purchase of the PT, I too had a leaker on my 120 and had the yard in Bellingham replace it with new. Later of course I found an old one and a new one on the boat. And a new fresh water pump to boot. But that's OK, still have spares aboard. Back when 'Doc Freemans' was still in business, they would do that stuff but they are long gone now. I left Seattle in '89 and I don't know who does what anymore. No help here either I guess.

Are we talking raw water pump? Don`t forget there is an updated version available from ADC, I fitted them to my engines last year..
I found a replacement for the FW circulation pump at a tractor parts shop.

Lehman fresh water pump for engine coolant.

Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom