Lehman 120 Injector Lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hobbystuff

Vessel Name
Waves of Grace
Vessel Make
Universal 36
I am just finishing up the final steps on the install of my remanufactured Lehman 120. When inspecting the injector lines, I noticed some wear on a couple of the tubes - and want to replace them.

American Diesel has injector lines for ~$98 each. I can find an entire set of injector lines for ~$185:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152161667690?rmvSB=true

I usually just go with American Diesel, as they are pretty close in price to everyone else - usually. This time, there is quite a price difference.

Has anybody ordered a set of those injector pipes in the link above? If so, were you happy with them?

Thanks in advance for any information/comments/recommendations.

Run the price on eBay by Brian at American and get his response. Maybe he can be more competitive. The ebay add looks pretty good. Great ratings and lots of em sold.

Run the price on eBay by Brian at American and get his response. Maybe he can be more competitive. The ebay add looks pretty good. Great ratings and lots of em sold.

Agreed. Just did that this morning, awaiting response. I'm leaning towards the eBay parts, they are exactly what I need.

The response from American Diesel: "Simply put, no one in our industry knows these folks".....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom