Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-22-2013, 12:46 AM   #41
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post

Hummmm...I'll bet she will take to the water with the beauty and grace of a gifted ballerena. I'd put money on that
As gentle and graceful as an elephant in a china store! Lol
__________________
Advertisement

__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #42
Guru
 
City: coos bay
Country: usa
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo78 View Post
As gentle and graceful as an elephant in a china store! Lol
Now is that anyway to talk about your labor of love?....I hope she didn't hear that or she may decide to teach you all about elephants in china stores.................
__________________

__________________
Britt
bfloyd4445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #43
Guru
 
Hendo78's Avatar
 
City: Perth
Country: Australia
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post

Now is that anyway to talk about your labor of love?....I hope she didn't hear that or she may decide to teach you all about elephants in china stores.................
Hahaha it's like when you joke with ya mates about how tuff you are when your misses says to do something but when it's just you and ya misses its like, oh I love you sugar plumb sweetheart hahaha.
__________________
***I use and recommend ANCHOR RIGHT Anchors***
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #44
Guru
 
jleonard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo78 View Post
Hahaha it's like when you joke with ya mates about how tuff you are when your misses says to do something but when it's just you and ya misses its like, oh I love you sugar plumb sweetheart hahaha.
Hey I don't know about you, but I always get the last 2 words in during an argument with the misses...even if they are "yes dear".
__________________

__________________
Jay Leonard
Attitude Adjustment
40 Albin
Mystic,Ct. /New Port Richey,Fl
jleonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2006 - 2012