Ford-Lehman 2715E : Molded hose Part #3K507

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meg68

Vessel Name
PATPANIK
Vessel Make
CHB 36
Hi,

Summer time... Trawler time... but mine hasoverheat problems :-(

I have a CHB 36 not so young (1982) and I have to replace the water hose.

The engine is a Ford Lehman 120CV / 2715E.
The part I need to replace is the part nr 3K507 (according to the Appendix B / page B23 of the FordLehmanParts docs)
Is there anybody who can tell me where I can get that part ??????

Meny thanks for you help.
Greg

Harbor Marine in Everett, Wa. Ask for Mike Voght. The have everything and ship worldwide. Reasonable prices too. Not affiliated just a very happy customer.

Thank you for your nessage.
May be you have a phone nr or an email to contact Harbor Marine ?

Oups.... 2 seconds with google, and I found the website. Thank you !

You can call American Diesel. If you have overheat problems it could be a cooler or pump. They can help you if needed.
Jeff

Most hoses can be cut out of stock hoses readily available at auto parts shops. Take your old hose and start looking, often the staff will help. Usually it`s the bend you need to find. And of course you can get full sets, and individual hoses, from American Diesel.

Thank you.

I did not gen any answer from Harbor Marine in Everett, still trying with American Diesel.

Thank you :)

Oups !!! I just get now the answer from Harbor Marine in Everett. They have the part (and really not expensive !)
So I will order there.

Many thanks for all your help.

Greg

Last question... I have search "American Diesel" on Google, and I find a web site... but without contact information (phone or email). Does anyone have a contact at American Diesel ?

Last question... I have search "American Diesel" on Google, and I find a web site... but without contact information (phone or email). Does anyone have a contact at American Diesel ?

Here, (or should that be 'ici') - you can email the head man himself. You will find him very obliging.

bobsmithadc@gmail.com

Cheers,

thank you Pete
or shoud I say Merci :)
(I do not know that australians speek french ! excellent )

Back
Top Bottom