Do you use Lucas Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer or any other addictive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I own alot of small 2.7 liter to 15 liter diesel engines . I normally do not go for extra's but i am a firm supporter for lucas. I started mainly because i help a friend on his race cars . He allways use lucas @20% i started using it on my big tractor . It has only one job pull the big air drill pretty much 90-100% engine load 12hr to 40hrs at a time. Using same oil same load ect. Before lucas the last 60 hrs of an oil change i would easly burn up at least a gallon a day of reg oil. Once i started using lucas i would only have to add maybe 1gallon of oil between oil changes.to me the biggest thing it helps with dry starts definitly makes it more sticky... I use it on every thing now even the gaser engines ...i am still firm beliver that most products are snake oil. I definitely am a lucas oil fan

i`ve used an additive called HYPERLUBE for many yrs! in my opinion, it works! it says on the bottle to use 10% in diesels, so i`ve always used 2 qts, in 6 gallons of oil. i usually put about 300 hours a yr on out our single volvo...clyde

Back
Top Bottom