Deutz diesel 130 hp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That one is nice but it could take all the fun out of boating . It's BIG !

Last edited:
I think I would be afraid to get too close too. She's a woody and that means way more maintenance, but it has two Deutz engines which means other than oil changes it would easily outlast me.

Last edited:
It`s far too attractive. You`ll need help to not buy it.

Face it, if you where going to rename William to Pack Mule you'd have done it by now. I bet the owner will meet you down there Friday to check out the engine room.

I'm sure he would . I would love to have it and be its caretaker . It's needs a good woodworker or someone with deep pockets . We have a 110 year old house that we have rebuilt . I must be a glutton for punishment . I don't think we could own both and do a very good job of keeping up both . Something would have to go . I would still need my shop to own this one . It ain't gonna happen but I'm glad I looked.

These engines are raw water cooled .i was surprised to find out . Boat is in fresh water . What's would the potential problem or problems with this set up ?

Are you sure it is sea water cooled? I thought I saw a HX when I looked them up. But now that link is dead.

Any engine pics?

The broker said that they were raw water but I see heat exchanger as well . It 's still listed on YW . Grand Banks Alaskan in tn

You are still Jones'in for that boat, aren't you?

We need some more living space. But that's a lot more . It's close by and I kinda like it , but would probably wind up hating it .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom