1985 Perkins Range 4-200

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldenstar38

Vessel Make
Goldenstar sportfisher
Maybe I'm looking to hard or just missing it in prior posts, but I am trying to find information (location, part numbers, etc) on replacement zinc's for these engines. Both for the engines and manicoolers.
Thank you in advance!

Hmm. . . . .Doesn't seem to be a Perkins Range 4 manual in the library. If anyone has one, that would be a good resource manual to add to the forum library.

Goldenstar;
I don't have a Range 4 model, but I'm assuming it's like the earlier 6.354m model and doesn't have zinc in the block. Probably only in the Manicoolor and possibly the lube/trans cooler.

Hopefully someone with a Range 4 will also respond.

Thought I was going crazy when I did not find one. Glad it's not just only me!
Thanks for checking! Appreciated.:)

Hey, folks, I've offered it before. I bought a 1983 manual for Perkins 4.154 200 series with North American accessories on eBay. By accident.

Free for the postage.

Sounds good, but I wonder what the differences might be between the 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder engines?
I bought a manual on Ebay last year which stated it covered the 6 cylinder range 4, but for all the range 4 items, you were instructed to refer to another manual.....

Boy! Some long-forgotten marketing guru at Perkins deserves precious little credit for their naming system change in about 1985!

Back
Top Bottom