boat crash in front of our Marina and 3 boating tragedies in our area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You fry the legs. Something like chicken wings with more meat than wings. The video does not show it but some of those legs will reach 10"-12". Tasty

In the video above Little Bo's father, Bo in the orange sweatshirt, is my dermatologist, he is one of the most dedicated fishermen I know. The guy driving the boat is "the Casting Cajun" he also owns a home impovement contracting company here in Thibodaux and has a weekly TV fishing show.
Next time I see my dermatologist I'll remind him of Louisiana's PFDs required on kids under 16.
Snakes and gators eat frogs too, they are often seen watching frogs as they are being grabbed. I used to go frogging often years ago but we used a small net on the end of an 8 foot pole an caught plenty of them. They are Delicious!!!
That is one proud kid! and dad!
None of this keeps the events from being real tragedies.

Last edited:
You bop em over the head with a paddle. Lol

I wonder how much alcohol was involved in all of these accidents.

The speculation based on behaviors witnessed (not by me) is that there may have been more than alcohol involved in the boat crash in front of our marina.

Yes. Haven't been in many years and know many catch them bare handed after blinding them with a light. I always used a tool called a gig that looks like this.

View attachment 54803

The LED lights that attach with a band to your forehead has certainly made things easier.
Not for the frogs!
In Bali, they are called "water chicken".

Not for the frogs!
In Bali, they are called "water chicken".

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1470133535.648847.jpg

Far more humane than you'd think

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom