Want to rent your boat??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

READY2GO

Guru
Vessel Name
Walkabout
Vessel Make
1989 Sea Ray 380 Aft Cabin
I know this is a long shot. I am working in Torrance CA for a few months. My company will reimburse us up to $135 a day for lodging. That comes out to a little over $4K a month. I have been here since February 18th and am getting real tired of living in a hotel. It does not need to run, don't need to go anywhere, but it does need a working head and galley.

The boat would need to be near Torrance. Long Beach, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, or even Marina Del Rey would work.

I do not know how long I will be here before being released. It could be 3 weeks or 3 months. It is just me as my wife is still on our boat in Boot Key Harbor (Florida Keys).

I did look at Airbnb but no luck. I went to look at one this afternoon that I would not have let a stray dog stay in and he wanted $150 a night. A lot of the others do not have a working head or galley or both.

If you have a boat and want to help a fellow TFer and make some $$$ at the same time shoot me a pm.

Thanks

If the boat burns down, neither you or the owner will be covered by his insurance. Renting is commercial use and is excluded by the recreational policy.

David

If the boat burns down, neither you or the owner will be covered by his insurance. Renting is commercial use and is excluded by the recreational policy.

David

Can't you get a temporary rider on the policy?

Back
Top Bottom