Victoria BC slip needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tangler

Vessel Name
Between boats
Vessel Make
38' C & L Puget Trawler
I will be in the Victoria area (Esquimalt ) in later April/May of 2016 waiting for the birth of a new Grandkid. Ill pay...its just that the only transient moorage in Vic is in the downtown harbour where things are pretty noisy. We have stayed there a few times before. I have a 40 ft that needs at least a 15 amp service but 30 is preferred. Anyone want to make a few bucks...?

I will be in the Victoria area (Esquimalt ) in later April/May of 2016 waiting for the birth of a new Grandkid. Ill pay...its just that the only transient moorage in Vic is in the downtown harbour where things are pretty noisy. We have stayed there a few times before. I have a 40 ft that needs at least a 15 amp service but 30 is preferred. Anyone want to make a few bucks...?

How far away are you willing to be from Esquimalt?

sorry Mike..Wasn't paying attention...we would be relying on public transit for a few weeks...not too far I hope...as per BC transit its 1hr 20min from Sidney...too far I'm afraid but thanks anyway

Maybe call Westbay Marina in Esquimalt on the other side of the inner harbour. I know it is mainly a live-aboard community but they may be able to do something for a couple of weeks.......worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom