Vallejo Municipal marina info needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bligh

Guru
Vessel Name
Concerto
Vessel Make
1980 Cheoy Lee
I just found this on the internet The Northern California Pirate Festival. I thought we could take Frisky to this marina, but I dont know much about it and they just closed. I'll try calling them in the morning, but...

Does anyone know if there is guest docking there?
The Vallejo marina website says the marina office is closed on weekends :confused:, so how do you pay for your slip?
Is anyone else going to this event?
Thanks
Scott

A few of us keep our boats at Vallejo. They have a guest dock near the fuel dock. When we have had visitors we get permission for them to occupy a vacant slip near us. So you possibly could guest dock anywhere in the marina. The marina is only about half full. Call the marina on Monday morning to get details.

Edit: I just realized that the festival is this weekend. And I've been thinking (feeling) that today is Friday. Call the marina tomorrow to get a slip. The staff is usually very accommodating.

Last edited:
K dock has lots of space. You'll need to get a key to enter/leave the dock to/from land.

img_241426_0_b4d5a7210882478e19df734acb37608b.jpg

Edit: I just realized that the festival is this weekend. And I've been thinking (feeling) that today is Friday. Call the marina tomorrow to get a slip. The staff is usually very accommodating.

It's Thursday, Ray. ... I've got dirt-house plumbing issues, so I can't make definite plans for this weekend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom