Rhode Island Buyer's Broker & Marina Recommendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jdud133

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Anegada da Vida
Vessel Make
1979 Mainship 34 mk1
My wife and I are coming over to the Trawlering world after sailing 30-40ft boats. We have been sailing for about six years on lots of other people's boats. I can get my "sailing jones" satisfied almost anytime I want. All sailors want to do is sail, take other people sailing, and talk about sailing. The admiral feels she would be more comfortable spending weekends and the ocasional week on a more roomy trawler. We have been sailing out of the Newport Naval Station, but since I am not military I can't get a slip there.

I am looking for recommendations on a buyer's broker and a marina in the Narragansett Bay area. We plan on purchasing a 34-38ft. trawler by next spring if we can find the right one. Any help would appreciated.

Jdud133: I can't help with a broker, but can help with a marina.the Quonset Davisville Naval Yacht Club (QDNYC) is a private "co-op" club with dock fees of $46.00/ft, well protected in Allen Harbor right next to Quonset airport. Excellent marina in a central location, lots of former military folks. Worth a look.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom