I guess it's only fair that I post my stats.....
1. Is you slip a single-boat slip or do you share the slip with one or more boats? Single slip
2. Do you put your boat bow-in or stern-in? Stern in all the time.
3. Re the question above, why? I tried going bow in one time but the bow pulpit and anchor are so long, to keep them from hanging over the dock I had to stay back so far I couldn't get on the swim platform. Also, backing in makes hooking up power easier, and that's a good thing.
4. Is your slip perpendicular to the main dock or is it an end/side tie? Perpendicular
5. What size is your slip? 20' x 60' Covered in a marina that's only about 5 years old.
6. How much extra room inside the slip do you have around your boat? The boat is about 14' wide at the beam so there's plenty of room. Almost too much.
7. Does your slip come with water? Power? Pumpout station? Comes with water on the dock. I pay for metered power, 30A 240V & 50A 240V.
8. Do you pay for pumping out? How far from your slip to the pumpout? The pumpout is free, and it's about 100 yards from my slip.
Mike and Tina
Beachcomber 1995 Sea Ray 550 Sedan Bridge