New Smyrna City Marina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mule

Guru
Vessel Name
Florita Ann
Vessel Make
1982 Present
GREAT, GREAT, great.

$1.20 per foot, $6 30 amp. Great docks, great staff. Grocery, shopping, restaurants, bars very close by. Artsy crafty shops, something for everybody. All good

Hobart:dance:

I enjoyed my visit to New Smyrna northbound last year. I was anchored in the well know anchorage a short dinghy ride to the free dinghy dock. They say you can dock for free at the city dock which also servers as a dinghy dock but there were so many folks fishing off the dock I felt the very crowded anchorage was a better option.

Great place to visit. Where are these new docks?

Great city pay dock but few transient slips during the snowbird season.

The free docks are good too. There is a fishing pier close by so I don't really have a problem with asking fisherman to move a little bit. Never have had an issue with fisherman moving from free docks really meant for boats.

Adventure Harbor Marina about 8 miles north is a great stop too. Good restaurant on site and close walk to the beach.

We like New Smyrna. The city marina is great and the place I'd suggest to go (they are an ActiveCaptain sponsor too). It's right in the town where there are some interesting restaurants and shops. Walk across the bridge and you can walk to the beach town for even more - it's a little over a mile away. Prices at the marina are great and the transient docks there are floating which is always nice.

There's a new New Smyrna private marina about a half mile away. It seems to be aimed at sport fish boats. Their pricing is about double. I walked around the grounds and tried to meet with the management (never did). They didn't seem very interested in attracting transient boats for some strange reason - I think they want fishing boats there.

Back
Top Bottom