marina in the keys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motion30

Guru
I am looking for a marina In the keys where I am able to have my 44ft boat pulled so I can paint the bottom myself I am poor so cheap is good

Cheap and the Keys is an oxymoron. But if anyplace can do it cheaply it would be Marathon. Go to ActiveCaptain and look up yards in Boot Key Harbor. There are a couple.

David

Look in to the Keys Boat Works on the gulf side. Driftwood on the north end and Marathon marina on the Southend. All are or were do it your self marinas.

Motion30 the yards I was referring to are in marathon , you also have mangrove marina in tavennear bay side don't know how much or a do it yourself they are. There is islamorada marine bay side also call and ask or goggle yards in keys. Where were you thinking???

I am open to any where. Currently in Hollywood heading for key.west

Playboy Marine just to the North of Port Everglades is an excellent do it yourself yard, probably just a few miles North of wherever you are in Hollywood.
Not that Keys yards are not good, the prevailing pace of progress on any project will often be a little slower in the Keys than on the mainland.
Might be less expensive too...

;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom