Low Cost Marina in Jupiter Florida Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marlinmike

Guru
I know there is some pretty high end marina's which look very nice, I just don't need or want to pay for all the amenities, any recommendations of a marina, long duration, could be even full year in the Jupiter Florida area?
Thank you!

Mike, the Jupiter area is pretty high class. I sort of doubt if you can find a bargain when it comes to a slip.
You might scour the local news papers for a slip behind a house but then, you need to consider electric, water and also a pump out boat. There maybe other restrictions such as no outside work, no parties, ....... etc.

I know there is some pretty high end marina's which look very nice, I just don't need or want to pay for all the amenities, any recommendations of a marina, long duration, could be even full year in the Jupiter Florida area?
Thank you!

Not just to you, but to all who come on asking about reasonable or low cost marinas, please define it for us. Just tell us what you consider low cost. We live in Fort Lauderdale. By comparison, all marinas in Jupiter are low cost. I don't know if you'd consider the ones I might point out to be or not.

Back
Top Bottom