Fort Pierce City Marina new floating docks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Not sure if it is a real cruising event, but it certainly is a long awated event for Fort Pierce City Marina. The new floating docks are loaded on a barge in Jacksonville, and should be arriving any day. The word is that as soon as permits are issued construction will start.

For those familiar with the old dock system, the waterfront has completely been transformed by the new protective islands. These islands will give protection as well as increase fish and wildlife habit. Certainly a win/win.

The Sunrise City-Fort Pierce City Marina -

Looks like we may be in business for the January TF rendezvous. Let me know if interested.

Farmers Market and Jazz Market on Saturdays. In the park right by the docks. Jazz Jam at Black Box Theatre Tuesday nights. Friday Fest first Friday of the month. Several restaurants within walking distance. Oh pooh, we don't have a pool. Well, we will just have to do some supplemental entertainment. She won't even miss the pool. Oh yeah coffee shop/bakery right around the corner. Life is good at FPCM.:socool:

We could even have a dinghy fishing tournament around the islands. Now, that would be special.

U go to the dog show today?

The new floating docks are loaded on a barge in Jacksonville, and should be arriving any day. The word is that as soon as permits are issued construction will start.
Looks like we may be in business for the January TF rendezvous. Let me know if interested.

If you build it, they will come.

U go to the dog show today?

No, can't get down for a few weeks due to issues at home. Then it's cruising time. I do love the fall.

I will sponsor you all the Harbortown pool, couppla miles north.
=====================================

Greetings,
Only thing missing is a pool. The Admiral needs a pool.

Back
Top Bottom